OVER 55% RESERVED
Reservation Process, Pricing, Terms & Conditions
Botti at Sea ’24 is in the “Open Booking” stage of the reservation process, meaning you may reserve any available Stateroom.
The Cruise Price stated below is for New Guests. To learn if you qualify for a Past Guest Cruise Price, and what that price would be, please contact us at the office by phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the Stateroom Category you prefer does not have staterooms remaining, click on JOIN WAITLIST and follow the prompts. You may complete a reservation for one Stateroom Category and be on the WAITLIST for a different Stateroom Category. If your WAITLIST selection becomes available to you, you may complete that reservation and your other reservation will be cancelled without penalty.
You may complete your Reservation online. To do so, click BOOK NOW and follow the prompts to select your Stateroom, Payment Plan and other information. Or, you may contact us for assistance (by phone at 888.852.9987 or by email at email@example.com. Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET.
Below you will find links to various information about the cruise and your reservation, including Payment Plans, Reservation Terms & Conditions and a list of what Your Cruise Price Includes and What Your Cruise Price Does Not Include. To learn more about the details of each Stateroom click here to explore the Stateroom Categories.
Stateroom Prices are based upon double occupancy unless designated as a “Single.” Stateroom Prices include all the amenities, accommodations and services outlined here in the Stateroom Description for the Category of Stateroom Guest has selected, together with the shows and onboard events produced by Botti at Sea.
Stateroom Prices do not include airfare, ground transportation, onboard purchases of goods and services (including, but not limited to various beverages, spa services, gifts, specialty dining or any such goods and services for which the Cruise Line customarily charges a separate fee), medical expenses, shore excursions, and “Pass-Through Charges.”
Botti at Sea offers multiple Payment Plan options. The Payment Plan election is made at the time of the Reservation.
Monthly Payment Plan
- Deposit at the time of reservation followed by equal monthly payments on the tenth of every month ending 11/10/23.
Quarterly Payment Plan
- Deposit at the time of reservation followed by 4 equal payments on 5/10/23, 7/10/23, 9/10/23, and 11/10/23.
- Guests may contact the office to propose alternative schedules for payment. Reasonable plans will be seriously considered. Late Payments, including credit cards on file being denied when presented for payment, are subject to a penalty of 6% of the invoice amount if payment is not received within seven (7) days of issuance of notice of late payment due. Failure to cure a Late Payment within twenty (20) days of issuance of notice of Late Payment due or the occurrence of two (2) Late Payments may subject the reservation to cancellation of the reservation without refund or other compensation.
All Guests are required to pay port charges, government taxes and fees, onboard service gratuities for shipboard staff and other charges due and payable to third parties. These Pass-Through Charges, equal to $350/person for Botti at Sea are in addition to the Stateroom Prices.
All Stateroom Price and Pass-Through Charge payments made to date or paid in the future are non-refundable. Payments are refundable only when either Celebrity Cruises or Botti at Sea cancels or reschedules the cruise. Complimentary name changes and Guest additions will be accepted until 120 days prior to the cruise. Name changes made to a Reservation less than 120 days prior to sailing will be assessed a $150 administrative fee.
Deposits are due at the time of your reservation.
Deposit amounts vary based upon the Stateroom Type:
- $400/pp – Inside & Ocean View Staterooms
$500/pp – Veranda, AquaClass & Concierge Staterooms
$600/pp – Suites
The cost for 3rd and 4th passengers cruise fare vary upon Stateroom type:
- $1,850/pp – Inside & Ocean View Staterooms
$2,000/pp – Veranda, AquaClass & Concierge Staterooms
$2,200/pp – Suites
The purchase of Travel Insurance/Trip Protection is strongly encouraged. If it were our choice, every guest would purchase trip insurance. Your investment for the cruise should be protected, so we urge you to purchase trip insurance. Please remember, restrictions do apply, so to secure the broadest coverage be careful to apply for the insurance in a timely manner.
To Learn More, Click Here.
Jazz Cruises strongly recommends that all guests travel with a valid passport with at least six (6) months validity post cruise during their sailing.
To Learn More, Click Here.
Your Price Includes
- 7-day Round-trip cruise from Miami
- All performances, interviews, parties and events presented on the cruise (This does not include any special Artist-Hosted Events which require sign-up and/or a fee or Private Parties.)
- All meals (“Included Dining” features breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in the Ocean View Café and dinners in The Cosmopolitan Dining Room as well as late-night mini-buffets throughout the ship.)
- As part of the Included Dining experience, non-bottled beverages (i.e. coffee, juices, tea) are provided without charge.
24-hour room service (excluding delivery surcharge for orders placed 11:00PM to 6:00AM)
- Recreation facilities, such as Fitness Center, Pools, Hot tubs, Sauna, Basketball court, Jogging track and Thalassotherapy Pool.
- In-room TV and movies (excluding pay-per-view movies)
- Full-service room cleaning (twice a day)
Your Price Does NOT Include
- Air and ground transportation to and from the pier in Miami
- Ground transportation in ports-of-call
- Pre- and post-cruise lodging
- Dining in Specialty Restaurants (Tuscan Grill, Luminae, Q’Sine, Sushi on Five). There is an upcharge for dining in those restaurants.
- Personal expenditures and purchases such as photos, souvenirs, excursions, spa services, personal training
- All bottled and alcoholic beverages (There are “included” events during the cruise at which bottled and alcoholic beverages will be offered without charge.)
- Travel Insurance